Waltonchain joins hands with Coinlink to Promote the Development of Blockchain Industry
creator：waltonchain team released time：2017-11-10
On Nov. 9, Shan Liang, Waltonchain’s representative of the South Korean BU, formally signed a contract with May Kim, a representative of Coinlink, the giant virtual currency exchange in Korea, and settled on 15th Dec. for WTC start to trade on Coinlink. Both parties said that they would make every effort to achieve a win-win situation. Now, Coinlink is ready for initiating a variety of promotional activities such as AirDrop, to lay a solid foundation and accelerate the development of waltonchain in South Korea.
Waltonchain, a commercial ecological chain, is based on the blockchain, RFID technology and the Internet of things. Since its debut on Binance on 27 August this year, Waltonchain has applied blockchain technology significantly into the Internet of Things. As a result of gradually listed on Hitbtc and many other well-known trading platforms, WTC brand value continues to rise, became one of the world's best cryptocurrencies. As an international project in China and South Korea, Waltonchain has long embarked on a globalized stage. South Korea, as the joint cradle of the project, is one of our key markets after its listing in Europe and the United States. In short, the potential and space for Waltonchain development in South Korea definitely are huge!
At this stage, we chose coinlink as one of our key partners in South Korea for following reasons.
1. As the only digital currency exchange in Korea with a listed company background, it has so many reasons to be optimistic! Coinlink aims to become the pacesetter in the blockchain industry in South Korea.
2. Coinlink possesses a favorable reputation in blockchain industry in Korea, and maintains an amicable relationship with the industry-related governmental agencies and well-known institutions. Many directors of the Korean Blockchain Industry Promotion Association had been invited as coinlink consultants.
3. Coinlink, with its CTO, the former Samsung electrical network security engineer, provides the most secure system in Korea, unlike outsourcing models of other trading platforms in South Korea, Coinlink also has a professional security team. Its server can withstand 1million people sync-transaction.
4. Well-founded, Coinlink planned to invest 1 billion KRW for community maintenance in 2017, and hire a professional team to take care of Kakaotalk, Band, Facebook and so on. As Off-line activities, it planned to promote in Seoul, Busan and other large cities covering an area of 70% of South Korea.
5. Good timing for cooperation. After the Chinese government formally banned the exchanges, domestic players flooded into the Korean market. In October this year, South Korea became the largest e-money exchange market in the world. However, the South Korean government has very strict monitoring of the new currencies at major exchanges. Coinlink has five well-known e-currencies, WTC listed on Coinlink, will dramatically elevate its brand value and social status among the Korean.
Taking above factors into consideration, Coinlink has many unique advantages in terms of local social relations, security system, capital and background, which undoubtedly will contribute to the development of Waltonchain in South Korea. Previously, both parties held an in-depth discussion and reached consensus on "the development prospect of global blockchain technology and the industry". The signing of this contract with Coinlink means that Waltonchian will officially enter the Korean market. Here, we would like to thank Coinlink for its strong support. We also appeal to more outstanding companies like Coinlink to work together to promote the development of blockchain industry in China and South Korea.
From now on, we will continue to investigate and actively communicate more outstanding businesses and trading platforms in South Korea, and gradually launch other trading platforms in Korea. For specific information, please pay attention to our official notice.