KirinPool.com domain was taken over from Silicon Shenzhen.
Waltonchain came to the App Store. On September 4, WTA App was listed on the App Store.
WTCwallet v2.0: completed the development of UI, front end, WTC coin and WTA token support and decentralized node.
Blockchain explorer v2.0: completed the development of front-page UI, WTC coin and WTA token support, a part of APIs and the script for counting GMN addresses on Ethereum and mainnet.
Waltonchain Box v2.0 was released on September 30. The new blockchain data collection terminal has a less power consuming CPU, better hardware and more connectivity options with 5G, NB-IoT and LoRa.
In Q3 2020, Walton Chain Foundation has no new expenses.
4 million WTC GMN pool: 35,200 WTC (GMN Airdrop 01).
BD & Operations
· On July 20, DragonEx listed WTA and launched the Hold/Trade event with a 20,000 WTC award pool. The WTA/USDT trading pair is available.
· Crypto.com added support for mainnet WTC coins in the Crypto.com app and launched the WTC Exclusive Campaign with USD 6,500 rewards in WTC on July 23. Within the Campaign, WTC Deposit & Net Buy Competition award pool was USD 5,000.
· On August 4, a live AMA session with Waltonchain CEO Do Sang Hyuk and Chief Expert Mo Bing was held in Crypto.com’s official English Telegram channel https://t.me/CryptoComOfficial. USD 1,500 in WTC was distributed to AMA Live Quiz winners. See the AMA official release here.
· On August 25, Binance enabled 5x Isolated Margin trading for WTC in WTC/BTC and WTC/USDT trading pairs.
· On September 8—9, GMN Airdrop 01 out of the 4 million WTC pool was distributed to 352 GMN addresses that joined the token swap before 18:00 on September 8, 2020 (UTC+8). Airdrop 02 will be in the middle of March 2021. See the announcement here.
· Up till September 30, 21 questions within the CommunityQnA tweet series were released.
· Token swap for SMN/GMN users: in Q3 2020, no more SMNs joined the swap (SMN token swap progress is 54%) and 112 GMNs joined the swap (GMN token swap progress is 41.4%).
· ERC-20 WTC token burn progress: 61.6%.
· ERC-20 WTC token swap progress: (43,121,172.844809760425791025 (burned) + 516,676.10927116 (swapped in WTA App) + 2,227,342.8975 (SMN/GMN swap)) / 69,891,446.416441 = 65.6%.
· WTA App total locked WTC: 2,062,176.626 (increase by 48.25% / 671,198.965 WTC over Q2).
· WTA App hash rate: 20.6M units (increase by 62% / 7.9M units over Q2).
October 22, 2020